Wednesday, April 29, 2015

superhero Pigeon

Being the awesome bagel that I am this awesome guy decided to FINNALY get me out this doughnut shop. Yes I am a bagel, and yes I did just say doughnut shop. The owner thought that I would be a good move to carry bagels as well as doughnuts so he could target the millennials in the area. So this guy decided to get me to go. I was finally going to be able to fulfill my destiny as a bagel and get eaten. The man caries me around for a while which make me quite nervous. I was ready to see the world outside of the doughnut shop. He finally sits down and takes me out of the Togo bag. I see that he’s messing with this high-tech looking suitcase. In my mind I’m trying to figure out what this man does for a living, he’s dressed in all black and has these bad ass aviators on, he’s either CIA or a super hero, either way I’m getting eaten by a bad ass!! He takes a couple of bits and I think yes! This is it!!! My destiny is being fulfilled till this greedy little pidgin shows up. We bagels don’t like the pigeons around here. Being eaten by a pidgin is the lowest of the low. There is nothing worse than seeing a couple of young kids come into the shop buying a half a dozen bagel thinking my friends are going to see the good life. They are getting out of the shop only to find out that the kids only bought them to feed to stinking PIDGONS!!! So I see the bird on the bench eyeing me. I can tell that this guy has good taste and can’t possibly feel sorry for this bird. But he does and he throws the bird a piece. And the stupid bird has THE NERVE to look at the GERNEROUS piece my man has thrown him and he wants more! After my man decided you know what you’re not going to bully me he tells the bird no, and the bird started to attack him and he throws me completely away. He really lets this stupid insignificant bird get in the way of him enjoying a delicious breakfast. Well I’m not having this!!! At all and you know what when he throws me I’m going to trap that bird in that briefcase and maybe the superhero can have good ol greasy pidgin for breakfast CAUSE IM DONE!! Well instead of cooking the bird 

No comments:

Post a Comment