Wednesday, April 29, 2015

happyness

My family makes me happy. They are all so crazy and so one of a kind. I wouldn’t change any of them for any reason. Even the dysfunctional characters that make up the barge clan. They teach me that no matter how strong of a foundation you are built on….you can still be lead astray and your entire future ruined.  Money make me happy, and I know that a lot of people say that money can’t bring you happiness but money can give you the funds to where you can do WHATEVER makes you happy. If you want to take a month of work because you would like to write a memoir, if you have money you can do that, nothing is holding you back.  I JASMINE AUSTIN make myself happy, I laugh at my own jokes and learn from my own struggles. I’ll never need anyone else as long and I never lose my sense of humor. A good throwback make me happy, at no point and time do I ever skip the song if no scrubs by tlc or doo wop by Lauryn Hill comes on. I know every word and it almost transports me back to a simpler time when all I ever had to worry about was how to spell butterfly and if one of my friends was going to spill the beans on who I liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment