Wednesday, April 29, 2015

B L U E

Blue is a color that I’m attracted to. A lot of people say that blue is a sad color and it’s mopy but I don’t see it that way. Anyway that I wake up and the sky is a smooth baby blue with patches of white I know that it’s going to be a good day. God woke me up to this beautiful day and I’m going to make the most of it. Blue is soothing, blue means booooyyyss and we all know that is something that I’m very interested in.  Blue means clean to me. Water is blue and without water there would be no life. Blue is the being and end. The sky is the limit right? I wonder why that’s blue too. Blue comes in so many different shades and styles that this one color could convey any feeling that I might be feeling at any given time. My roommate always says that blue is my favorite color and I always tell her she’s wrong. I don’t like to show favoritism towards colors because they all belong somewhere in my world. I can choose blue over green because what if one day I need to draw grass or conjure up some money? My cars is blue but it’s the boring dark blue. The blue that makes you think…oh a sensible person drives this car. She had her life all figured out.  Well that’s far from the case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment