Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress

Stress is something that I don’t really deal with, so dying from stress seems very dramatic. I don’t let things that I cant control bother me. Which is probably going to change very soon.   

Moving to Kansas City is a conflict that I have, I have been putting in applications all over the city, trying to find something. The very first app I put in someone called me back and I was so excited but when I called them back they never got back with me. Which was pretty depressing because I was really looking forward to getting that H&M discount. Also apartment searching is a pain in the ass because you want something that isn’t super small but you’re also not made out of money so….

Well I am a big city, with a lot more opportunities so it’s going to be hard for you. Anything that is growth is going to be new and unfamiliar but it’ll work out for the best. I’ll take you in like you never left and make this your home.

Im very over this task, I should have choose another conflict so there would be a third point of view. But this weekend I got my nails done and they are ON FLEEK *hair flip emoji*


No comments:

Post a Comment