Wednesday, April 29, 2015

No Ragrets

no ragrets

I think that you should never regret anything you do in life “because at the moment in time it was what you wanted’ when I look back at all the things I have done, sometimes I’m like god jasmine why did you ever do that or you should have never gave that guy your number.  But if I hadn’t went through all the experience then I wouldn’t be the person I am today. If I hadn’t flunked out of my first semester of college and had to do an academic appeal I really don’t think that I would take school as seriously as I do now. I study now! I make flash cards and actually look over my notes for hours maybe even days before text, I never used to do that. Not even in high school. I get bummed out about making an 88 on a math test. In high school I was just happy to make a 75. Not staying in school is something that I struggle with, that I really wish that I could just go back to my 18 year old self and tell her yes, this is hard, yes you are going to have to try but its only for a couple of years out of the life time you have ahead of you. Now I’m in class with 18 year olds that were eating cafeteria lunch this time last year. I have come a long long way and have learned many lessons in the four years that I took off to shoot the shit but now I have all of that out of my system and I now can focus on being a productive adult. I do still have a little bit of peter pan syndrome. I seriously cannot believe I’m going to be TWENTY THREE in May. You know what blink 182 says “nobody likes you where you’re 23” I just spelled regrets wrong to add some humor. Be able to not only learn from your past but also laugh at it. Laugh at how immature you were when you thought that you ran shit. How dumb you were for falling ‘in love’ at such a young age. How badly you were treated and still kept riding. Laugh at all of those things, even if it’s only just to keep you from crying J

Not quite orange not quite red


Only because I haven’t figured out what Jasmine Marie is all about. But I know I’m bright and I know that when I walk into a room I demand attention and that I’m a blast. And I feel like that’s what those colors represent. A blast in a glass. There should be a drink called that. It would definitely have tequila in it. I looooove tequila. I also love Starbucks.  Back to the color I really like blues but I feel like blue is a sad color and I wouldn’t characterize myself as being a sad person. Yes I get sad but I’d rather be happy. Coloring makes me happy. It’s really relaxing and its brings back memories of my mom and I coloring when I was younger. She was always trying to get me to color things realistically because bears in real life aren’t purple. And the sky has to be blue. And I need to stay in the lines. Lol that makes it seem like she was limiting my creatively but I think she was just letting me know that things won’t always be how I want them to be. It doesn’t matter how many purple crayons I go through bears will always be brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment