Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CREDO

I believe that there is life after this
I believe that I will prosper
I believe that my sister will out shine us all
I believe not everything is as it seems
I believe in god
I believe addiction is a choice
I believe in myself
I believe that everyone’s eyes are different
I believe that I am way too judgmental
I believe putting me in charge won’t turn out well for others
I believe that there is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel
I believe that I’m too hard on myself but how are diamonds formed?
I believe that I waste a lot of my resources
I believe that one day it will all be worth while



I love to bask in moments. When I was with my ex there would be mornings where I would wake up before him and just be so thankful that I was in that place in my life. That was definitely the worst time of my life. I was broke, having mad problems with my parents, and the boy I was in love with just would not keep his dick in his pants, but in those early hours in the morning right when the sun was coming up I would be praying to god for putting me right there. In hindsight I think I went through all of that to make me a better person. So in 20 years when I have ten years of marriage under my belt and a two year old that refuses to stay in his bed and my husband snoring next to me and ten minutes till the alarm clock goes off I can just be thankful. Thankful that every road I’ve ever trekked down with my suitcases of problem that I somehow set down along the way to end up at this spot. The spot where right before the chaos sets in of getting my little boy ready for the day and my husband asking where his cuff links are and me trying to get the deodorant out my shirt that I’m so happy to be in that spot in my life.  All the times I thought I would never be able to get my shit together and figure out what I love to do and what I will continue to love to do for the next 3 years and be able to feed a family on and not have to bring home any of my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment