Wednesday, April 29, 2015

irrelevant

The things that weigh heavy on my mind are irrelevant and silly. I’m not a worry wart and I don’t concern myself with things that might really stress me out. What I’m solely focused on is my dry spell. And how to connect with the opposite sex without having to bring sex into the picture immediately. I feel like growing up in a highly technology ran generation it’s hard to really connect. With apps like tinder where you look at a picture and decide whether you want to spend any time with this person is absolutely insane to me. Middle names and favorite colors matter to me and I want to know these things because you told me, not because I’ve stalked you back to the 9th grade on Facebook. I believe and women have even more pressure on them now than they ever had before. We relish the female body. Victoria secret model walk down a catwalk in a bra and underwear and they are deemed the sexiest women in the world right? But when Jennifer Lawrence nudes were leaked then she’s automatically a whore and isn’t worth anything because she was having fun with someone that she trusted. Back in the 50’s all women had to do is get married have a couple of kids and their destiny was fulfilled. Now you have to take the bull by the horns make your own living, prove that you need no man to feed and house you but in the same time you need to be sensitive enough that when the right man comes along you aren’t so guarded that you can’t start at family with someone that wants to be with you. It’s such a trivial worry of mine but I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be vulnerable enough to actually get married and stay married and build an empire with the only person in the world that matters to me. Yet that’s all I want in life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment