Wednesday, April 29, 2015

lessons learned

I have learned that I shouldn’t be such an open book. That just because you mean everything that you say, doesn’t mean that everyone else does the same. I’ve learned to never love wholeheartedly because when that person leaves you have nothing left. I have also learned that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Money should never stop you from doing something that you love. I’ve learned that my parents are the truest of the true. They spot fake friends before you ever could. If you see something in forever 21 you better buy because if you leave it, it WILL NOT be there the next day. Never be afraid to say what needs to be said, out of ten people nine might be thinking it but you’re the bravest to say it out loud. NEVER EVER apologize for you who you are, god made you in his likeness and he also made you with flaws for you to grow. I’ve learned that the line “education is key” is brainwashing, I believe that experience is key. You’ll never know how you will react in a situation until you’re in it. I’ve learned that actions don’t always speak louder than words. Your only as old as you feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment